We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our busy Sales team based in Warrington. As Sales Coordinator you will be a key member helping to drive new sales, generate sale leads and deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
About the Role
Key duties include:
- Responsible for building enquiry pipeline through lead generation. Hit targets set by BDM for lead generation and call targets.
- Process new sales leads and manage the correspondence between the sales team and customers, responding to enquiries and providing further information as required
- Make contact with prospective customer organisations to research and clarify individual contact details and update the database accordingly
- Work closely with the sales team to chase prioritised project leads via direct mail, email and phone to ascertain project status and introduce Energetics
- Book first sales meeting in with BDM diary
- Ensure simPRO is up to date and manage status of potential new projects for BDM.
- Manage and interpret customer needs by gaining a good understanding of the customer and developing a good working relationship
- Maintain and develop detailed knowledge of the service proposition and key features and unique benefits of Energetics.
- Maintain a high awareness of competitor propositions
- Provide ad-hoc support at peak periods as required to the BDM across a range of activities including: Direct Mail campaigns, Content for Energetics Website and Linkedin and Coordinating customer invitations for events
What we are looking for
- Self-motivated and Target driven
- Experience in an internal sales role, making outbound calls.
- Skilled in building relationships and rapport with customers at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team but confident in working on their own initiative.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent at tackling issues in a positive, proactive and practical way
What we can offer you
This is an integral role working in a business that is focused on continuous improvement to drive performance and sales. This is a role where you will be able to see first-hand the impact of your work. We have a great team spirit, a positive culture and strive to be an employer of choice. There are plenty of career opportunities for the right person. We reward our employees well and offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
- Excellent Starting Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme at 10% of annual salary
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 9 days public holiday
- Holiday Buy Back
- 7% Company Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 4pm finish on Friday