We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager (Scotland) to join our North Operations Team. This individual will be responsible for the delivery of utility construction projects in Scotland from award through to project closure.
About the Role
The Project Manager (Scotland) will be responsible for the delivery of utility construction projects in Scotland, from award through to project closure.
- Responsible for full compliance within the planning and submission of NRSWA Noticing to ensure Multi Utility Supervisors are compliant with live notices.
- Work with Operations Manager to forecast resource requirements and ensure sufficient resources are available to deliver the project.
- Responsible for, and take lead for health, safety, and work quality on each project to ensure that safe working practices are always maintained.
- Be responsible for delivery of the project financials, including margin and cash flow, and work closely with the QS to ensure appropriate commercial resolution of variations (VO) and disputes
What we are looking for
- HNC in an engineering discipline or similar appropriate and equivalent qualification or at least 5 years experience holding a similar position
- Health & Safety qualification including Site Safety training etc
- Excellent organisational planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail.
- Commercial acuity and demonstrable project, financial and contract management skills
- Excellent communication, team working and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations
What we can offer you
This is an integral role working in a business that is focused on continuous improvement to drive performance and sales. This is a role where you will be able to see first-hand the impact of your work. We have a great office environment, a positive culture and strive to be an employer of choice. We reward our employees well and offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
• Excellent Starting Salary
• Company Bonus Scheme at 15% of annual salary
• 25 days holiday entitlement plus 9 days public holiday
• Holiday Buy Back
• 7% Company Pension Contributions
• Life Assurance
• 4pm finish on a Friday
• Employee Assistance Programme