We are looking for a Multi Utility Supervisor to join our Operations team based in our Scotland office. The role is responsible for the management and motivation of multidisciplined operational teams and subcontractors. The MU Supervisor will ensure all planned work is undertaken in line with the approved designs and to the highest standards of health, safety, and quality.
About the Role
A Multi Utility Supervisor is accountable and responsible for the management and motivation of multidisciplined operational teams and subcontractors. You will ensure all planned work is undertaken in line with the approved designs and to the highest standards of health, safety, and quality.
The Multi Utility Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the work planned is achievable, that the site is ready for construction, and the materials and plant have been ordered on time.
They are the face of Energetics for all customers and developers on site and will ensure that works are safely managed in line with Energetics requirements.
What we are looking for
- NRSWA Supervisor Qualification, Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) and NVQ Level 3 Supervisory
- Minimum 3 years Supervisory experience within the utilities sector and ability to manage and mentor operational teams
- Site Safety Training, with working knowledge of CDM Regulations, Industrial hazards and Health and Safety
- Excellent organisational planning and time management skills
Commercial acuity and demonstrable project, financial and contract management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and equally on own initiative with proactive approach to all aspects.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to new tasks and duties.
What we can offer you
We will offer you an exciting, challenging role with lots of support in a dynamic business. We have a great office environment, a positive culture and strive to be an employer of choice. We offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package. We believe in rewarding our people well and there are plenty of career opportunities for the right person.
• Excellent Starting Salary
• Company Bonus Scheme at 15% of annual salary
• 25 days holiday entitlement plus 9 days public holiday
• Holiday Buy Back
• 7% Company Pension Contributions
• Life Assurance
• 4pm finish on a Friday
• Employee Assistance Programme