We are looking for an Assistant BI Developer based in our Head Office in Hamilton who will translate our business needs to technical specifications for all areas of our business from Operations to Finance.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for helping to develop and maintain new and existing reports across the business.
Key duties include:
• Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g Qlik Sense, Power BI)
• Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
• Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
• Develop and update technical documentation
What we are looking for
• Degree qualified or Experience in a similar role (e.g Reporting Analyst, Data Analyst)
• Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Qlik Sense, Power BI)
• Knowledge and usage of variety of data sources, specifically of generating SQL queries & extracting data from REST APIs
• In-depth understanding of database management systems and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Please note this role is suitable for Graduates.
What we can offer you
This is an integral role working in a business that is focused on continuous improvement to drive performance. This is a role where you will be able to see first-hand the impact of your work. We have a great office environment, a positive culture and strive to be an employer of choice. We reward our employees well and offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
• Excellent Starting Salary
• Company Bonus Scheme at 10% of annual salary
• 25 days holiday entitlement plus 9 days public holiday
• Holiday Buy Back
• 7% Company Pension Contributions
• Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 4pm finish on Friday